UFS Corporation TECTRON™ Anode Cell Evaluation Program 2020
UFS will provide up to two TECTRON Anode Cells at no cost to a qualified E-coat end-user. The customer must be using a crescent-shaped (“c-cell”), box type anode cell, or a competitor’s small diameter tubular anode cell.
· For those using a box type anode cell, UFS will provide two TECTRON Large Diameter Anode Cells to replace the equivalent anode area of one box anode cell.
· For those using crescent-shaped anode cell, UFS will provide one TECTRON Large Diameter Anode Cell to replace a crescent-shaped anode cell.
· For those using a competitive small diameter tubular anode cell, UFS will provide one TECTRON Anode Cell of equal or larger diameter.
To receive the TECTRON Anode Cell(s) at no cost, the end-user will agree to:
· Install the trial TECTRON Anode Cell(s) within 30 days of receipt.
· Allow access by UFS personnel (or authorized agent) on a regular basis to inspect the Cell(s), measure performance and mark progress.
In addition to the no-charge Anode Cell(s), UFS will provide:
· Free shipping to the plant location.
· Mounting hardware compatible with the existing anode cell mounting arrangement.
· Adapters for the anolyte supply, anolyte return and electrical connection.
· Opportunity to provide comments/feedback with no obligation
· Return shipment costs if the Anode Cell is found to be defective or un-usable in the E-Coat system.
For further information, please contact Maureen Gonzalez at (219) 464-2027 ext. 128.
We look forward to working with you!