Product Support and Customer Service
For Further support visit our Contact Page
Think and act in a safe manner. Always disconnect power and use a lockout before you work on the E-coat system, or any of the related subsystems. Observe any confined space conditions. Use the appropriate safety equipment and clothing for the task. Please carefully read all the instructions listed below to familiarize yourself with the project before attempting to perform any of the work.
What is included
General Assembly Notes:
- Read entire quick start first, and always act in a safe manner
- All Dimensions in mm [in]
- Set tank on flat level concrete floor no more than 3m [10ft.] below ED tank.
- To secure tank use stainless steel hold downs as shown in photo one (1).
- Lag bolts and anchors provided by customer.
- If placed on metal ground or floor structure use 1/2” thick rubber isolation pads at corners of tank.
Assembling PVC Discharge Piping Assembly
- Insert discharge piping assembly into tank. See photo two (2).
- Apply 2-3 ply Teflon tape before tightening union to 1-1/2” nipple on tank. See photo three (3).
- Attach pipe clamp to green Unistrut. See photo four and five (4 & 5).
- See photos six (6) and seven (7) for discharge piping assembly.
(Note: Green Unistrut is not attached to tank, it simply rests on top of tank.)
Set Control Panel / Electrical Connections
- Using 3-4 ply Teflon tape, screw in sensor shown in photo eight (8) from control panel into discharge assembly tee as shown in photo nine (9).
(Note: Insure hole in sensor is in the vertical position so that fluid can pass through see photo ten (10).
- Using blue butt-connectors (included), connect white wires from control panel shown in photo eleven (11) to wires on side of tank. See photo twelve (12).
Locate control panel on a Unistrut system or wall at eye level within 1.5m (5’) of top center of tank. Location should be able to hold control panel with no vibration and be easily accessible
Electrical Connections to Facility
- Make electrical connections from main power source to circulation pump and control panel.
- Connect both drains to a suitable drain pipe with no pipe reduction.
- Connect supply piping.
- Connect return piping.